Monday, December 6, 2010

Something new and different

Hello folks.  Trying something new here.  I've never had a blog before, not too sure what to do with one now that I have it.  Some of you may be aware of the little column I was doing for an online magazine some time ago.  That has come to an end, but I plan on continuing that effort here.  Since this is my page, I can do as I see fit and not be bound by someone else's restrictions.  This probably won't pay anything, but in reality, neither did the online magazine.

I hope you enjoy what I put up here.  Maybe it will give you a smile.  It might occasionally make you angry, but if it makes you think about the world and what's going on around you, then I have accomplished what I set out to do.

Feel free to post your mind about what shows up here. If you agree or like what I've posted, let me hear that.  If you disagree, that's great....tell me why.  If you post "you're an idiot and I hate you" and that's all, then you'll get deleted. Tell me why you think I'm an idiot, and why you hate me, and I might leave you on here.  Not fair?  Too bad.  It's my blog, I'll do as I please. You'll get over it, I already have. You never know, you might even change my mind about something.

I may start by reposting some of the stuff from the online magazine just to get some content. I own the work and the pictures, so there'll be no worries there.  Feel free to ask questions or suggest topics too.

And by all means, click on the ads you see on here even if you don't buy anything.  They will put a few pennies in my account just because you looked.

Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. Visit other blogs and make a comment and than leave a link to yours that way they will come visit you. Look for ones with the same interest as yours. Freebies 4 mom is a money making blog. It does not even look like a blog anymore. It is her second job. She makes $100.00's a month. Check her out. Anyway good luck and have fun. http://alzheimersandmomblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I'll take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to continue with your destinations articles on this blog, or just post the old stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably repost the old ones, but I do intend to do some new ones. It will be a while though before there's any new motorcycle travel articles. Temps in the teens are a sufficient deterrent to me...I hate being cold. We get a warm spell though and you never know.

    ReplyDelete